Genetic analysis results and personalized recommendations just for you are available on the portal
As you know, the determining factor of your weight is the balance between the calories input and output. This balance is controlled by your surroundings and your nutritional genome.
• The nutritional genome determines the inherent weight of the body, by the effects of fat burning or the food groups you choose, as well as affecting taste and how fat is distributed in the body.
• Environmental factors include your lifestyle and how you control your weight, such as diet and exercise.
• For each person, the level of influence between the environment and genes on the body is not the same.
>> Understanding genetic background and applying it to lifestyle is very important. myG-Wellness is a genetic test that is closely related to your body's nutrition and fitness, helping you understand your ability to absorb nutrients and exercise.
myG-Wellness provides you with nutrition and training tailored to your genotype for best results:
myG-Wellness Test that analyze nutrition and fitness-related genes include:
The report will include the results of the genetic analysis, the implications of the results and recommendations
- Online portal: Help customers make a list of dishes of the week, exercise regimen, diary and track the implementation process
- Mobile application: Focus on diet and nutrition.
- Test sample: Oral mucosa or saliva
- Time to return results: 4-6 weeks
- Technology: Sequencing 600,000 SNPs on Microarray platform combined with GWAS technology to study the correlation between genes and traits in the population.
- Equipment: the US iScan-illumina gene sequencing system.